Are you struggling to come up with
You’re tired of the same old ideas and you want to do more than hit the party store to buy themed napkins.
You’re busy with work and other obligations and you don’t have the time to spend hours planning an elaborate party.
You want a party atmosphere that’s fun and safe for kids – and where you have some help supervising them.
Your Birthday Package
- 1.75 hours of supervised fun and excitement (you can relax and let our staff chaperone and supervise the kids - or get involved! There are plenty of fun activities for the parents to help out in too!)
- A giant pizza party for the kids
- Parents can get involved too! Feel like relaxing? Go ahead. We'll take care of everything. Feel like getting involved? Great! There are ways parents can play and have fun in every activity that we do!
- The party can hold 10+ kids for a fun time!
- You can expect non-stop games, activities, challenges, and even learning some martial arts the whole way through.
- And when we give Martial Arts instruction - your kid will be at the head of the room leading the way! (They'll feel like a total champ!)
The perfect solution for busy parents
Martial arts-themed birthday parties are the perfect solution for busy parents. We’ll do most of the planning for you, and provide you with a safe, fun environment where your kids and their friends can learn some basic martial arts moves and experience the thrill of being in a real martial arts school.
We'll Make Your Child Feel Like a Total Superstar!
- In the party, we show all of the kids some basic martial arts moves - and your child will be at the head of the class, teaching along with the instructor.
- In fact, your kid will even break a board in front of all of their friends. (This one makes jaws drop every time! Of course, this is only if your child has reached this level of training)...
- Their friends will be amazed when they see how much they've learned, and for weeks after the party it'll be all that they talk about... (Don't be surprised when all of their friends start signing up for martial arts classes too!)
- Why we do this, and why it's so powerful: This kind of positive feedback from their peers will boost your child's confidence and self-esteem - and make them feel proud of themselves, and everything they've accomplished...
- They'll really see how far they've come in their training through the compliments and shocked expressions on their friends faces.
The Complete Party
Call Today and Schedule Your Child's Party! (905) 554-9297
$350 for 10 Kids ($20 for each additional child)
- Martial arts lessons, fun, and activities...
- Pizza and Drinks...
- Free classes for all guests (given as gift certificate at the end)...
- All the set-up... and most important - ALL THE CLEAN UP!
Leave the set-up and clean-up to us
Setting up for (and cleaning up after) a kids’ birthday party can eat up your entire day. When you let us host your party, you can leave all of that to us – so you can relax and enjoy your child’s special day.
Education and fun wrapped into one
Martial arts-themed birthday parties are great fun whether your child has studied martial arts before or not. We’ll provide some basic instruction and fun activities – and your child and their friends will learn something new while having a blast.
I started doing the Women’s Kickboxing classes at Elevation a few months ago after moving to Canada from Australia, seeing a deal for trial classes and realising it was opening just down the road. I’ve never done any kind of martial arts, and was so anxious at first I almost turned around before setting foot in the place for my first class but I am so glad I didn’t. The women’s classes are amazing! Always different, always a great focus on technique and always a super tough workout! And everyone is so encouraging and welcoming - the team really just want to see everyone be their best. My four year old is also now doing the kids class and absolutely loves it, his two year old brother is just sad he can’t join in too. Huge thanks to Ritch and the team for creating such an awesome environment to learn and train! Just wish I knew more people in this country to recommend Elevation to!!
Great facility and an excellent instructor. I did my first boot camp class this morning and it was probably the best thing I decided to do in a long time. Can’t wait for my next class. I even signed my 3 year old daughter up for martial arts classes and she’ll be starting today.
Elevation is a martial arts school like no other. The skills you and your children will gain are second to none. The owner and head instructor Ritch Kruz is a champion fighter who's experience is global. His approach to teaching is fueled by passion and commitment. The experience the children get, is truly special. As parents, we are so incredibly blessed to have instructors like Ritch, Matt, Kyle and Morgan (to name a few). They are deeply committed and clearly passionate about what they do and how they do it. The stories you hear about children walking into the school with low self-esteem and turning into super confident kids, is absolutely true! I know this because we had one of those kids of our own. So while they are teaching Muay Thai to the students, they are giving them so much more. This is absolutely a family school, that just so happens to house the best fighters and best teachers you'll find.
I took my younger boy to Elevations for the first trial and I have no doubt to sign up for him right away. Ritch is very patient to the kids and he knows what the kids needs. My elder boy kept say “NO, I don’t wanna go” at first but after the first trial, he was non stop smiles and laugh all the way in the 45 mins class. Of cos he was IN at the end �. As a parents, I really like how clean it is in this centre and all the staffs are so friendly and they can answer me all the questions I need to know.
Let us help you start planning your childs birthday today!
We can’t decide who to invite, and there are a few other details that you’ll need to be involved in, but we’ll take care of planning activities, providing supervision and instruction, and handling the set-up and clean-up for the party.
Experienced martial arts instructors will be on hand to make sure that kids learn in a safe and carefully supervised environment.
Of course! Even kids who have never studied martial arts can find something to love at our parties. They might discover that they have a real gift for kicking and punching (in a controlled environment.)
Not at all. Martial arts instruction teaches that students must respect instructors, one another, and themselves. We never encourage aggression in or out of our martial arts school.
No. Basic martial arts instruction is part of the fun, but we also provide kids with fun activities and games during the party. Nobody will be bored.
We’d be thrilled to have your child as a student. We can provide you with information about age-appropriate classes to take home and review at the end of the party – and the same goes for your child’s friends’ parents, too.
ACCESS OUR SCHEDULE
Secure your spot and get started today with our EXCLUSIVE offer!Get Started Today